Heyfever and sneezing drops
A homoeopathic medicine which assists in the treatment of hay fever, sneezing and skin allergies. Relief of minor allergic conditions. Itchy red eyes, itchy nose, itchy throat, seasonal allergies of upper respiratory system and skin allergies.
Mode of action
- Grindelia robusta: helps promote the expectoration of mucous.
- Cimicifuga racemosa: helps counteract sensitivity to changes in the weather often associated with hay fever.
- Paloondo, Galphimia, Luffa, Aralia racemosa: counteracts the symptoms of hay fever.
- Hydrocotyle asiatica, Grindelia squarrosa and Calcium carbonate Hahnemanni: are effective in the treatment of skin allergies.
- Harpagophytum procumbens, Echinacea purpurea: help counteract allergies.
10 Drops on the tongue every hour for acute allergic reactions. Reduce dosage to 4 times a day once symptoms improve.
This product contains medicinal alcohol which will evaporate once added to a little lukewarm water.
Grindelia squarrosa D3, Cimicifuga, racemosa D6, Paloondo = larrea mexicana D3, Okoubaka D3, Cardiospermum D3, Galphimia D3, Luffa operculata D6, Aralia racemosa D3, Echinacea, Harpagophytum D6, Hydrocotyle asiatica D6, Calcium carbonicum hahn D12.
Alcohol content: 62% v/v.