A homeopathic medicine that aids in alleviating the tendency to calcium deficiency by promoting the absorption of calcium. Assists in treating brittle nails and hair loss as well as promoting the healing of fractures. Use during pregnancy and nursing.
Mode of action
- Urtica dioica: has a high content of minerals including silica.
- Silicea: counteracts disturbances of hair and nail growth.
- Calcium carbonicum: acts as a tonic in the homoeopathic treatment of calcium deficiency.
- Calcium phosphorica: counteracts disturbances in the development of teeth and bones.
- Natrium phosphorica: helps counteract acidity.
Adults: Place 2 tablets under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly 3 times daily half an hour before eating.
Children 2-6 years: 1/2 tablet 3 times daily.
Children 6-12 years: 1 tablet 3 times daily.
Ultrica D1 trit., Silicea D6 trit., Calcium carb D4 trit., Calcium phos D6., Natrium phos. D6 trit.