A homoeopathic medicine which assists with the treatment of sinusitis and nasal catarrh.
Mode of action
- Luffa Opperculata D6 (Sponge Gourd/Purging Luffa): Catarrh’s of all kinds, Rhinitis, allergic and vasomotor, Rhinitis atrophicans, Common cold, Sinusitis, Hay fever
- Luffa assists in the treatment of the common cold and hay fever, it facilitates nasal respiration in nervous and allergic hay fever, acute nasal catarrh, and as auxiliary remedy for atrophic rhinitis.
- Hydrastis Canadensis D6 (Golden Seal): Thick, viscid, ropy, yellowish white secretions, Protracted catarrh’s, Influenza with great secretion of mucous, Congestive rhinitis, Nasal ulcers
- Hydrastis is used for the treatment of mucosal suppuration.
- Cinnabaris D8 (Cinnabar):, Sinusitis with offensive discharge, Pains shooting through the eyeball and around the eyeball, General painfulness of the skull and scalp
- Cinnabaris is used for the treatment of poly sinusitis with malodorous secretions.
- Lemna Minor D3 (Duckweed): Atrophic rhinitis, Anosmia & hyposmia, Nasal polyps, Scabby, crusty, purulent and bloody nasal discharge, Offensive nasal discharge, Chronic sniffles
- Kalium Bichromicum D6 (Potassium Bichromicum): Viscid, ropy secretions from the mucous, Chronic catarrh of the nose and sinuses, Poly sinusitis, Anosmia
- Kalium bich is used for the treatment of mucosal inflammation of the respiratory passages.
10 Drops on the tongue every 15 minutes. Reduce dosage to every half hour and then 4 times daily as improvement occurs.
This product contains medicinal alcohol which will evaporate once added to a little lukewarm water.
Luffa operculata D6, Hydrastis canad. D6, Cinnabaris D8, Lemna minor D3, Kalium bichromicum D6.
In equal parts
Alcohol content: 48% v/v.