A homoeopathic medicine that assists in the treatment of sinusitis, sinus congestion, postnasal drip, rhinitis (due to colds and allergies), and nasal catarrh.
Mode of action
- Luffa Opperculata D6 (Sponge Gourd/Purging Luffa): Catarrh’s of all kinds, Rhinitis, allergic and vasomotor, Rhinitis atrophicans, Common cold, Sinusitis, Hay fever
- Luffa assists in the treatment of the common cold and hay fever, it facilitates nasal respiration in nervous and allergic hay fever, acute nasal catarrh, and as auxiliary remedy for atrophic rhinitis.
- Hydrastis Canadensis D6 (Golden Seal): Thick, viscid, ropy, yellowish white secretions, Protracted catarrh’s, Influenza with great secretion of mucous, Congestive rhinitis, Nasal ulcers
- Hydrastis is used for the treatment of mucosal suppuration.
- Cinnabaris D8 (Cinnabar):, Sinusitis with offensive discharge, Pains shooting through the eyeball and around the eyeball, General painfulness of the skull and scalp
- Cinnabaris is used for the treatment of poly sinusitis with malodorous secretions.
- Lemna Minor D3 (Duckweed): Atrophic rhinitis, Anosmia & hyposmia, Nasal polyps, Scabby, crusty, purulent and bloody nasal discharge, Offensive nasal discharge, Chronic sniffles
- Kalium Bichromicum D6 (Potassium Bichromicum): Viscid, ropy secretions from the mucous, Chronic catarrh of the nose and sinuses, Poly sinusitis, Anosmia
- Kalium bich is used for the treatment of mucosal inflammation of the respiratory passages.
Adults and children over 12 years: dissolve 1 to 2 tablets in the mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases take hourly.
Children 6 to 12 years: dissolve 1 tablet in the mouth 3 times daily.
For children below 6 years consult your practitioner.
Cinnabaris D8, Hydrastis D6, Kalium bichromicum D6, Lemna minor D4, Luffa D6, in equal parts.
Free from preservatives, flavourants, colourants, salts, yeast, gluten, milk, and animal derivatives.