Drops for concentration and restlessness
A homoeopathic medicine which assists in the treatment of poor concentration due to hyperactive behaviour.
Lack of concentration and memory. Inability to focus on matter at hand, poor recall of facts, restlessness in class, mental escapism, daydreaming.
Mode of action
- Veratrum album, Helleborus niger, Zincum metallicum, Staphisagria, Vanilla and Piper methysticum: relieve the restlessness and nervous distress frequently associated with lack of concentration.
- Vinca minor and Anacardium: counteract the effects of mental fatigue.
- Anacardium: is used for treatment of poor memory.
- Zincum metallicum, Avena sativa and Cypripedium: are effective in the treatment of sleeplessness.
- Zincum metallicum and Asarum europeaum: counteract the hypersensitivity of the sensory organs frequently associated with lack of concentration.
- Ginkgo biloba: is effective in the treatment of poor concentration and memory by increasing the circulation to the brain.
|Ingredient||Homeopathic Clinical Indication*|
|Anacardium D6 (Marking nut)||Effects from mental exertion and lack of self-confidence (feeling of helplessness). Two wills, difficulty with self-control. Very forgetful and SUDDEN LOSS OF MEMORY; examination funk.|
|Avena sativa Ø (Common oat)||Favourably influences the nutritive function of the brain and nervous system. For nervous exhaustion (‘brain-fag’).|
|Asarum europaeum D6 (European Snakeroot)||Excessively nervous, and on edge. Hypersentitive to sounds, smells etc. Mental breakdown from stress.|
|Ginkgo biloba D3 (Ginkgo)||Mentally weak and exhausted with poor concentration. Loss of memory and inability to solve mental tasks. Absent-minded and forgetful. Postponing everything.|
|Helleborus niger D6 (Snow rose)||Slow, forgetful and mentally dull. Indifferent to everything. Awkward, dropping things, must concentrate on everything he does.|
|Staphysagria D6 (Stavesacre)||Easily offended and hypersensitive, supressed emotions and anger. For weakness of memory and difficulty concentrating while studying or reading and tendency to ‘daydream’ and/or fidget with clothing. Indicated also in destructive behaviour and disobedience with anger and irritability.|
|Vanilla planifolia D12 (Vanilla orchid)||Mismanagement of time – time goes too slow or too quickly. Irritable and frustrated. Lack of focus, procrastination, lazy. Absent minded, dull. Clumsy unco-ordinated. Disorganised and inefficient. Losing things.|
|Veratrum album D6 (White hellebore)||Mental over-stimulation = overactivity and restlessness. Hyperactivity of the mind. Concern over social position.|
|Vinca minor (Periwinkle)||Restlessness and easily startled. Negative effects from mental exertion. Confusion when writing.|
|Zincum metallicum D12 (Zinc)||Effects from mental exertion with mental fatigue. Restlessness (especially legs). Oversensitive to noise and voices.|
Adults and children over 12 years:
Take 10 drops on the tongue, or directly under the tongue or in a teaspoon of water 4 times daily 15 minutes before meals. Discontinue once improvement occurs.
Children 6-12 years:
Take 5 drops on the tongue, or directly under the tongue or in a teaspoon of water 4 times daily 15 minutes before meals.