Menoforce tablets have become one of the most popular menopause treatments, gaining a reputation as a simple way of helping deal with excessive sweating, hot flushes and night sweats during the menopause as well as other menopausal symptoms. It is a great alternative to menograine tablets.
A.Vogel Menoforce is a Western Herbal medicine used for the supportive treatment of menopausal syndrome and associated hot flushes and night sweats, and for the supportive treatment of hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating). Made from freshly harvested organically grown sage. Sage has traditionally been used for the relief of excessive sweating, particularly during menopause. This product does not contain oestrogen or have an oestrogen-like action.
In menopausal women Menoforce is used for the following:
- To reduce the frequency and intensity of hot flushes and night sweats.
- To improve sleep quality.
- To improve mental focus and anxiety in stressful conditions.
- To improve energy levels and mood.
- To improve the somato-vegetative symptoms of menopausal syndrome (hot flushes & sweating, palpitations, irregular heartbeat, sleep problems, joint and muscular discomfort).
Adults (18 years and over): 1 tablet daily.
The dosage may be increased, on the advice of your healthcare professional: 2 tablets daily (if necessary, for 1-2 weeks).
Who shouldn't take Hot Flush and Night Sweat Remedy®?:
- People younger than 18 years.
- Those hypersensitive (allergic) to sage or any of the other ingredients of Hot Flush and Night Sweat Remedy® tablets.
- Pregnant or breast feeding women.
- Those with a rare intolerance to some sugars such as fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption or sucrase-isomaltase insufficiency should consult their doctor or healthcare professional before taking Hot Flush and Night Sweat Remedy.
- Diabetics should also consult their doctor or healthcare professional before taking Hot Flush and Night Sweat Remedy tablets as the product contains sucrose which might affect the control of blood sugar.
- If you do not feel any benefit within 12 weeks of using Hot Flush and Night Sweat Remedy® tablets or if symptoms worsen, speak to your doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare professional.
Each tablet contains: Salvia officinalis L. (Sage) ......... 3400 mg
(Fresh leaves, 1:17 extract providing 200 mg dry plant equivalent)
The other ingredients are: Colloidal anhydrous silica; Croscarmellose sodium; Glycerol distearate;
Microcrystalline cellulose; Sucrose laurate
1. How can Hot Flush and Night Sweat Remedy® tablets help me?
Hot Flush and Night Sweat Remedy® contains an extract of freshly harvested sage herb, used traditionally for the relief of menopausal symptoms including excessive sweating, hot flushes and night sweats.
2. How long can I take Hot Flush and Night Sweat Remedy® tablets for?
You may use this herbal menopause remedy for as long as you need to.
3. Can I take Hot Flush and Night Sweat Remedy® tablets together with HRT?
The hot flushes and night sweat tablets can be taken together with HRT drugs prescribed by your doctor.
4. Why can't people with intolerance to sugars take the Hot Flush and Night Sweat Remedy® tablets?
Our menopause tablets contain a type of sugar known as sucrose laurate. Some people suffering from certain types of metabolic disorders are unable to tolerate sugars. These conditions are very rare and include fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption and sucrase-isomaltase insufficiency. It is most likely that if you suffer from any of these conditions, your doctor will have told you.
5. Can diabetics use Hot Flush and Night Sweat Remedy® tablets?
Our hot flushes medication contains sucrose which might have an effect on the control of blood sugar in diabetics. Please consult your healthcare professional before using Hot Flush & Night Sweat Remedy.
6. Where can I buy Hot Flush and Night Sweat Remedy®?
Hot Flush and Night Sweat Remedy® tablets can be found at pharmacies and health shops nationally.