The journalistic work of Alfred Vogel
- In 1926, at the age of just 24, Alfred Vogel wrote his first book: "Kleiner Wegweiser für die Lebensreform" (How to Reform Your Life). This work set a precedent for all the publications that followed.
- Alfred Vogel’s tireless efforts to inform people about health and nature in a simple and easy-to-understand way were rewarded with a great deal of success – not least because he understood like no one else how to captivate people’s interest.
The trusted magazine for naturally healthy living.
(Only in German)
- Alfred Vogel began publishing the monthly
magazine "Das neue Leben" in 1929.
- It later became "A.Vogel Gesundheits-Nachrichten", the magazine for naturally healthy living.
- "A.Vogel Gesundheits-Nachrichten" is one of Switzerland’s oldest and most popular health magazines with a monthly readership of around 80,000.