Ginkgo biloba tablets
Ginkgo biloba tablets
Ginkgo biloba is one of the oldest healthcare herbs known to Man. Fresh green leaves from the Ginkgo biloba tree are gathered each spring to create A.Vogel’s fresh herb tincture and tablets.
Benefits and features
- Increases blood flow, tissue oxygenation and tissue nutrition.
- Assists in preventing membrane damager caused by free radicals.
- Helps to maintain and benefit the blood flow to the brain which is important as one gets older.
- Made from freshly harvested Ginkgo biloba leaves
- No toxic solvents have been used to extract all the active ingredients of the fresh Ginkgo biloba leaf for Ginkgoforce.
- Efficacy clinically proven
Alfred Vogel knew about the benefits of Ginkgo biloba many years before it became popular in the West and had his own Ginkgo biloba tree, planted on his return from Japan. This was his daily source of fresh Ginkgo leaves which he regularly chewed as he grew older to absorb the benefits of the valuable juices.
Traditional uses of Ginkgo biloba include the relief of symptoms of:
- Raynaud's Syndrome - a condition where the blood supply to the fingers and toes is interrupted in response to changes in temperature or emotional stress, causing the skin to turn white and can cause pain, numbness or tingling. This usually affects the fingers and toes.
- Tinnitus - a condition whereby you hear sounds that are not actually there - you may hear ringing, buzzing or swooshing noises that are not audible to anyone else. They may occur in either or both ears, and may come and go at varying levels.
Ginkgo biloba drops - tinctures of fresh Ginkgo biloba leaves extracted in alcohol (66% v/v).
Directions for use
Adults and children over 12 years: 2 tablets with a little water 3 times daily half an hour before meals.
Children under 12 years: Only as prescribed by a medical practitioner
Like all Ginkgo products, Ginkgoforce may cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Minor side effects
Side effects of Ginkgoforce are rare and likely to affect less than 1 in 1,000 people
Digestive symptoms such as feeling sick (nausea), digestive upsets such as sickness or diarrhoea.These are often short-lived and should get better on their own. However if they persist, talk to your doctor or pharmacist
Skin reactions such as itching (pruritis), rash
Other side effects such as allergic reactions, headache
FAQ Ginkgoforce Ginkgo tablets
1. What is Ginkgoforce for?
Ginkgoforce Ginkgo is a traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve the symptoms of Raynaud's Syndrome and Tinnitus.
2. Can children take it?
It is not recommended for children under the age of 18 as it is unlikely that children will need this Ginkgo product for poor circulation.
3. How long can Ginkgoforce be taken for?
There is no limit to the use of Ginkgo. However, if symptoms worsen or persist for more than four weeks, then a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner should be consulted. You can take Ginkgoforce again if it has improved your symptoms.
4. Are there any contraindications?
Don't use it if you're hypersensitive to Ginkgo herb or any of the other ingredients in the tablets. The tablets contain soya polysaccharides, for example, so you shouldn't take them if you are allergic to soya or to peanuts (as people allergic to peanuts often react badly to soya).
5. I am going in for minor surgery soon. Can I continue to take Ginkgoforce?
It is recommended that you stop taking Ginkgoforce two weeks prior to surgery.
6. Can I take Ginkgoforce whilst I'm pregnant?
You should not use Ginkgoforce Ginkgo whilst pregnant or breast-feeding.