A homoeopathic medicine which assists in the treatment of muscular rheumatism (fibrosis or fibromyalgia). Painful muscles, polymyalgia, gout, fibrositis, sciatica, neuralgia, pain after shingles.
Mode of action
- Rhus toxicodendron, Ledum palustre, Xanthoxylum fraxineum, Bryonia cretica and Veratrum viride: are effective in the treatment of rheumatism.
- Rhus toxicodendron and Bryonia cretica: are used in the treatment of joint pain.
- Ledum palustre: is effective in the treatment of gout.
- Xanthoxylum fraxineum and Bryonia cretica: assist in relieving the pain associated with neuralgia.
- Solidago virgaurea and Apocynum androsaemifolium: support the function of the kidneys, thereby increasing the elimination of uric acid, amongst other substances.
10 drops on the tongue 4 times daily for long term use. For acute cases take 10 drops on the tongue every 15 minutes and then reduce to every half an hour, and then reduce to every hour and then 4 times daily as improvement occurs.
This product contains medicinal alcohol which will evaporate once added to a little lukewarm water.
Rhus tox. D30, Ledum palustre D3, Xanthroxylum frax. D3, Solidago virg. D3, Bryonia D3, Apycynum androsaemifolium D6, Venatum viride D6.
Alcohol content: 60% v/v